Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bitter Truths.

With the start of the rat race for the careers I find myself surrounded boxed in by a pack of jackals. The line between the Friend and the Foe has long disappeared.
More and more people around are turning out to be opportunists each day.
The last one month had been a real enlivening experience. Looking back I now wonder why isn't there any back-up/recovery option in real life. I saw some forsaking friends and fawning at the sublimity of some other. Some I saw selling off friendship for futile trinkets.
The long cherished memories of the college days are starting to stain. Questions befuddle the mind on their ingenuity. Were they a put up act? I ask myself. I am too weak should answers come hard. The rugged reality makes me retire to the comforts of solitude.

No comments: